Boston Babies
Options

Dr. Bond at Concord OBGYN- thoughts?

I just got a BFP, and now I need to find a good OB who delivers at Emerson Hospital. Do any of you go to Dr. Bond at Concord OBGYN? She is taking new patients, and I am wondering if anyone has any experiences with her or info on her stance on C sections, breastfeeding, natural birth...etc. Obviously I will ask when I get my fist appt. but I'm hoping for some advance info. Thanks!

Re: Dr. Bond at Concord OBGYN- thoughts?

• Options
    Congrats! I just got a BFP also!! My doctor is Dr. Jordano-Alter at Concord OBGYN. I know from one of my friends that when you are a patient there you have appointments with all of the doctors in the practice so that when you deliver you're comfortable with all of them. I haven't heard anything though in particular about Dr. Bond. Sorry this wasn't that helpful!  I wish you the best of luck! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just had my baby and used Concord OBGYN. I switched there at 32 weeks, so I saw all of the doctors besides Bond. I really liked each of them. Dr. Jordano-Alter was scheduled for my c section but she was out of town for an emergency, so Dr. Travias did the section. They are all very helpful in the office even the nurses. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Bond and I absolutely love her.  My best friend sees her as well, and was lucky enough that Dr. Bond was on call when she delivered three weeks ago.  I was there for the birth as well, and have to say that I thought Dr. Bond was just fantastic. 
  • Options
    Congrats! My doctor recommended Dr. Bond, so I'll be going to see her as well :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have Dr. Travais there - love him!
  • Options

I used Concord Ob/Gyn for my last child and loved the practice. I was able to see all three doctors throught my pregnancy.

I actually went post due date and was induced due to pre-eclampsia on a Monday night. I stressed to them that I did not want to be induced if it was going to end in a C-Section. They promised me they would only do a C-Section if the baby or myself was in risk. Needless to say it was a long drawn out induction and I did not delivery my daughter until Wednesday. I actually had all three doctors throughout that time and they were all great. Most practices have a 24 hour rule. That after 24 hours of labor they diagnose you with failure to progress and move onto a C-Section. At 24 hours I was still 1 cm, but they kept trying different things. After 39 hours hours my daughter was born perfect.

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant again and have already scheduled my first appointment with them. I would definitely recommend any one of the doctors in the group.

• Options
    I go to Concord OBGYN!  I did the exact same thing as you - fell in love with the hospital, then picked an OB.  I've met with 3 of the 4 doctors there, and I like them all so far.  I met with Dr. Bond at my 20 week appointment & I think she's great.  I haven't had my baby yet, so I can't comment on the natural birth aspect for you though.  GOOD LUCK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"