Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Salt .... meet wound.

My m/c follow-up was scheduled for next week......on my birthday.

Happy Birthday to me. Cake  NOT.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Salt .... meet wound.

• so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ick. Awful timing.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Loading the player...
  • Booo!  That really stinks.  Maybe you'll get some positive news at your appointment and that will help water down the salt.

Mine is Wedneday, which is the day my SIL is due with their 3rd.  I'm happy, really I am.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
  • imagetoddandjulie:
    Maybe you'll get some positive news at your appointment and that will help water down the salt.

I am optimistic....my hcg was already "very low" according to the Dr. in the ER Saturday (the day I m/c). The HPTs (that I'm still taking Embarrassed ) are getting lighter already, so I'm really hoping by my bday appt. my hcg will be almost at zero.

• What crappy timing.  I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.  {{hugs}}

I know how you feel -- my EDD was my wedding anniversary, so now I'm dreading celebrating that milestone with my husband.  The universe is incredibly unfair sometimes.
  • imagelindsay.lou:

imagetoddandjulie:
    Maybe you'll get some positive news at your appointment and that will help water down the salt.

I am optimistic....my hcg was already "very low" according to the Dr. in the ER Saturday (the day I m/c). The HPTs (that I'm still taking Embarrassed ) are getting lighter already, so I'm really hoping by my bday appt. my hcg will be almost at zero.

It sucks to have to hope for a low HCG, but really, if your HCG is zero or near that so soon after m/c, that is good news.  You have to hold on to every little bit of good news you can find.

I'm hoping for the same, so we can TTC again after AF rears her ugly head.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
  • imagerosenjoe:

I know how you feel -- my EDD was my wedding anniversary, so now I'm dreading celebrating that milestone with my husband. 

Oh Rosenjoe, that stinks. We were supposed to announce to the fam on Christmas, so I'm dreading that. We get attached to so many special dates when it comes to pregnancy......I hope you can still have a good anniversary.

• imagelindsay.lou:
    Oh Rosenjoe, that stinks. We were supposed to announce to the fam on Christmas, so I'm dreading that. We get attached to so many special dates when it comes to pregnancy......I hope you can still have a good anniversary.

We were going to announce at Christmas, too.  I'll be thinking of you during that time and praying for strength for both of us.  Thanks for the well-wishes.  I'm hoping I'll be pregnant again by then (in June) and that that will remove some of the sting.

I hope they can give you a good report at your appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"