Cincinnati Babies
Options

**kristen**

Hey, how have you been feeling?  Any luck on boy names, yet?  Smile

I saw your reply, below, about the remote car starter.  My parents are thinking about buying one for my sister for Christmas (she doesn't have a garage, either); and I was wondering which one you have, if you'd reco it, and where you bought it.   

Re: **kristen**

• Options

Hi there! Not sure about names yet..this is harder than I remember! :-) I feel good, starting to have some little aches and pains from the belly but really not too bad yet! Thanks.

I don't know squat about our remote start.  My inlaws bought it for us from Circuit City and we had it installed there, so that's obviously not a place I'd recommend since they are all closed! The one thing that is slightly annoying about it is that once you start the car remotely, you can't pop the trunk with the key. So if I'm shopping, I have to remember to pop the trunk before starting the car.  Small thing, though.

image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Oh, and I need to return the chicken costume to you!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For whatever reason, boy names were exceedingly difficult for us, so I can relate!  I'm glad to hear that you are still feeling well, aside from the minor aches and pains.  Also, thanks for the feedback on the "issue" with the trunk-pop function.  It will be useful to let my parents know to look for that when they compare different models.   

No rush on the costume - it's not like we had any plans to dress him up as a Christmas Chicken or anything.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"