Indiana Babies

i am a failure at registering

DH and I went to BRU yesterday to do some registering in the store because I was having registry overwhelm trying to start in online.  I feel like a total failure at this.  I have done a ton of research and I feel like generally I know what my opinions are, but then I get there and I become unable to make any decisions or actually look at and compare the products there.

I felt like I should have gone in with my list of items and looked specifically just for those.

Also, I am so frustrated because after all of my reading and research, BRU doesn't seem to carry a lot of what I want to look at.  I hate to buy things sight unseen, but I also hate the idea of going to all the BRUs in the area to look at one stroller model.

:::sigh:::

Re: i am a failure at registering

• Do you have a Buy Buy Baby close?  I think registering there is much easier and their selection is bigger, IMO.
  • I was too.  I changed my mind after I registered anyway and changed over everything online.  Ditto the Buy Buy Baby rec.  That store is amazing.

• Loading the player...
  • Registering for a baby is so difficult!  I think I changed my mind a million times.
  • I changed everything a lot too. When I did my in-store registering I literally added everything I thought I might want and then edited it online after I got home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been slowing registering online, as I do the research. I went and walked through the store recently and was also really let down that they didn't have a lot of stuff in their store. It makes me wonder if many people will even buy online stuff.
  • Jocelyn, this is so totally normal. Ditto the Buy Buy Baby rec if you have one! And don't be afraid to change your mind!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • ......and yet another reason that I wish there was a BuyBuyBaby on the northside. I'd love to register there, but I don't know a single person that lives on the southside/greenwood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"