Parenting after a Loss
Options

sttn?

I posted this the other day on 6-12 and on preemies and didn't get much of a response so I'll try here and see what you ladies think. so ds was doing really well getting up only 1 or 2 times a night. then he started teething and started waking up 3-4 times a night which was annoying but still doable. Well the last 5 night he has gotten up every 45 mins to 1 hour! I am so exhausted and i have no idea what to do. I pretty much have to nurse him back to sleep now (which he never did before) so dh can only help so much. His teeth finally popped out a on friday  and I was thinking he would start sleeping better but that is not the case. Nothing else has changed. He still eats the same during the day, has the same nap routine, and is not acting at all sick, and doesn't have a fever. We also tried giving him tyelnol at bedtime. I don't think he is too hot or too cold. So how do I get him to start sleeping better and stop having to be nursed back to sleep? TIA
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sttn?

• Options

Sorry to hear that you are dealing with rough nights. My little one went through a few of those terrible nights when she too was teething. I really dont have any advice; other than to pass along that her sleep patterns did get back to normal very shortly after the tooth came through.

It seems as if you are doing everything possile. Good luck and hope tonight is better!!

• Options
    I'm sorry! Teething is rough! For my LO it was just a couple of days, so I hope this will pass quickly! My only other advice is to check out "No Cry Sleep Solution". Has some good tips about breaking the nursing to sleep habit. GL!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board