Cincinnati Babies

what's on your christmas list?

this is so pathetic, but i really cant think of 1 thing i want this year.  i need to have a list together by tonight for our family exchange. help! :)

Re: what's on your christmas list?

• I want a rug for underneath our dining room table.  Exciting stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want my car detailed.  I'm also asking for Aveda hair conditioner and the Clinique makeup I use.  I'm super exciting like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • All I have come up with so far is one of those sentimental mommy bracelets at Kohl's and some sweatpants. whohoo - exciting I know. I am looking forward to what other people are asking for so I can give my husband some ideas.
  • A necklace (similar to what Melissa posted recently)

Mini muffin tins

A new watch

That's about it.  Nothing too spectacular.  I know I am getting the necklace from DH and the muffin tins from my MIL.  Other than that, I really don't want anything. 

• I wish I could help you with your list...

....but the only thing on my list is a BFP with a sticky baby this time!

• I'm asking for glass storage containers so I can throw out all of our old plastic ones and I'd also love sewing lessons.
  • I'm getting a photography class. I have a few books on my list, as well.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • A bread maker and a bread warming basket, a stainless garbage can for the kitchen, bed sheets and new pillows, and super mario bros for wii. =)
  • Jewelry. Always Jewelry. :)

And a gift card to the salon I go to. :)

• I would love a gift certificate for a post-nursing bra.  Other than that, we're probably just going to get ourselves a new entertainment center.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I asked for a remote start for our Mazda. We got one two years ago for our Honda and I love it since we don't have a garage.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • My main gift I'm asking for is the Shark Steam Vac.  I know I'm a nerd.  Then some gift cards.
  • A BFP!

A nice paper cutter

A laptop messenger bag

A shark steam vac (no MrsVetter you are not a nerd)

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagewheelber:

I wish I could help you with your list...

....but the only thing on my list is a BFP with a sticky baby this time!

Me too! :) We did ask for a Wii since we do not yet have one. I want to do the fitness thing on there and see how that goes. Other than that just gift cards and clothes, the normal stuff.
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I only thing that I really, really, really want is a steam mop.  Other than that, I'd also like a new computer chair, a nice photo-printer, and a new paper shredder.  I'm pretty practical when it comes to Christmas wishes.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"