South Florida Babies

Virginny & Audioslave

Hi girls! I hadn't seen you around in a while. How are you guys doing? Holding up? We are really in the final home stretch now. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well...those little boys will be here very, very soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Virginny & Audioslave

• Hey Jen, how the heck can I find you on FB lol.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lauren, I'm gonna find you and send you a request right now...I think it'll be easier for me to find you lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey Jen,

All is well here. Just having some BH contractions and overall crampy feeling the past few days. I feel pressure and some shooting pains when walking, so I figure things are happening. But I've told myself that Benjamin will arrive late so I don't torment myself for the next 2 weeks, lol. We have an appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see if things have progressed. Last week I was 1 cm and shortening, but baby was still up pretty high.

How are you feeling? Are you finding it's getting hard to walk, too? I bet you can't wait for your little cherub to get here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Jen!

I'm doing good, sleeping is tough, my sides fall asleep and my legs get crampy, but I'm feeling ok, just winded doing things here and there around the house. I'm working from home, so I'm on the computer alot, so when I'm done, the last thing I want to do is be on the computer some more, so I've been MIA from the bump/nest, just been logging in these last couple days to see how all the soon to be mommies are doing.

Like Virginia, I'm getting BH contractions occasionally, lots of pressure in my bladder. I'm not dilated yet, but the baby is very low. Stretchy pants are my friend and this extra weight makes my feet hurt. I discovered some stretch marks, rawr. I have an appt Tues, we'll see if there's been any progress. I wouldn't mind if he got here after his due date, I've got tons to do still!

• I'm glad you are both doing well :) The end is hard...you feel uncomfortable and antsy for a million different reasons (at least I do!). As of this morning, still no dilation for me. I will go in again on Monday, a week from today (my due date) to get checked again, so unless she gets moving on her own any earlier than that, it looks like I will be going full term if not later!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"