Nurseries and Baby Gear

Ikea Hensvik

Does anyone have feedback on the Ikea Hensvik collection? DH and I kind of liked it but I know that Baby Bargains reviews were kind of mixed for Ikea cribs. 

Thanks!

Re: Ikea Hensvik

• SIL bought an Ikea crib and they ended up returning it. I don't know if it was this one but they just felt like it was really cheap and not very safe.

Like you said though I have heard both goods and bads about their stuff. I think you get what you pay for and that is with most Ikea stuff not just baby stuff.

• I think it looks pretty cheap. Why not go with the Gulliver? It looks a bit sturdier/more substantial.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd say go with the Gulliver, that's why we have and LOVE it.  It is very sturdy, short enough for me to feel comfy moving baby in and out and inexpensive and well rated.  I'm glad I bought it and saved money for more important things.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Ladies.  When we were at Ikea we didn't see the Gulliver.  But after your feedback I think we will make a second trip to look again.

Thanks!

• imagewhirlwindbride:

Thanks Ladies.  When we were at Ikea we didn't see the Gulliver.  But after your feedback I think we will make a second trip to look again.

Thanks!

it IS the only one that gets baby bargains' "A" rating from Ikea's cribs.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"