Washington Babies
Options

AW: a little trip down Santa Claus lane

I love looking back and seeing how much Eli (and Kai) has grown.

just makes this momma's heart melt

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

Re: AW: a little trip down Santa Claus lane

• Options
    So cute, I can't believe how much they look alike.  I love you have them in jammies. I plan to do that next year, I even bought matching ones tonight after work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cute! That Santa is awesome. I love how his is mimicking Eli, in the first one. And I love Eli and Kai's matching jammies in the current one. Those are really great.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So cute! I love the matching jammies :)

We did Santa pictures growing up every year from 1985 (when I was born) to last year (when I was pregnant with Harper). This will be the first year my siblings and I won't all be together to do it, but we're taking Harper of course. My mom keeps them all in an album in chronological order :)

I'm also almost positive I've sat on that Santa's lap before. I know they all look "similar" but he looks awfully familiar. 

• Options
    Maybe I'm a bad person, but I always find the ones with the kids crying/screaming on Santa's or the Easter Bunny's lap really funny. I also totally love that Santa is mimicking him.

Your boys are so cute! I love the matching jammie idea too. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Those are great pictures! And what a great Santa, where do you go for the pictures? Such cute boys you have!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    WOW that is great!  So cute, I love that you did PJ's for the pictures!  I got Tristen the same ones this year as your LO"s are wearing from Gymboree.  They are too cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"