Baby Showers

what to wear

I'm looking for a dress to wear to my shower. I dress to impress at all times. I have been to several showers and I've worn pants,so have the mothers to be.But for my shower I want to look amazing. I'm talking hair and make up,nice shoes/boots and a great dress. any ideas?

Re: what to wear

• I would probably go and get some super cute ankle booties, lacey tights, and a simple black dress (or any other colour that coordinates with your boots)

I'm doing the same for my staff Christmas party next week, when I'll be just 13 weeks. Green vavoom dress, leopard print pointy kitten heels and black tights

• imageshanmoyer:

I would probably go and get some super cute ankle booties, lacey tights, and a simple black dress (or any other colour that coordinates with your boots)

I like these suggestions.  I wore a dress to my baby shower with tall black boots.  The heels were about 2 inches so I was really comfortable.   

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Google maternity dresses.  I got several nice ones at Nordstrom. You can also try Pea in the Pod.  There are other websites with nicer dresses, but I don't remember the names.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"