Blended Families

She got a job!!!!`

Bm got a job!  It's been pretty stressful around at home with the new baby and dealing with the courts and everything, which is why I have been kinda MIA, but I wanted to share the good news :) BM is finally taking responsibility and doing her part to provide for SD. She even seems genuine about it, which may have to do with her new boyfriend, but whatever, i'll take what I can get at this point. She's also gaining weight, which makes us think she's off the drugs. Maybe this guy is going ot turn her around, or knock her up, but like I said, it's all good right now. :)

Hope everyone has a happy holiday! I know it can be hella stressful deciding who goes where, but lets keep our fingers crossed that the kids come first and bitterness can go to the wayside, and everyone enjoys the holidays :)

Re: She got a job!!!!`

• Damn throw some "BM get a job" dust this way please! lol...no...I know our's will NEVER get a job. She thinks working and providing for her almost 13 and 17yr old is beneath her ever since DH divorced her 4.5yrs ago.
  • imageSerendipity07:
    Damn throw some "BM get a job" dust this way please! lol...no...I know our's will NEVER get a job.
    This. LOL. Anyways, happy for you and the kids, hope BM is really turning things around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"