D.C. Area Babies
Options

AW your DC's Thanksgiving photo

vtkendra had this idea last week. So let's all post photos of our little ones at Thanksgiving

here are the directions as posted by vtkendra (thanks!!)

1. Go to https://tinypic.com/

2. Browse to your photo on your computer and click "Upload".

3. Click "Edit" and then "Resize". Resize it so that it's around 240-300 pixels wide and then click "Save a Copy" at the bottom.

4. Copy the IMG link from the section that says "IMG Code for Forum's & Message Boards". It should start with "[IMG]https://..."

5. On the Bump website, click "Reply" to the post. Click the "Insert/Edit Image" button which is to the left of the smiley face in your post. A pop-up will appear where you can Paste the URL from the previous step.

Re: AW your DC's Thanksgiving photo

• Options

Thanks for posting Sofka. I actually did not get any pics of DD for Thanksgiving lunch (she was napping at the time and doesn't eat solids yet anyway so I didn't wake her up). However, I did get these pictures with my new camera.

In this pic, she is wearing an outfit that my grandma gave to my mom for me to wear when I was a baby (so it's about 31 years old) and she is sitting in a rocking chair that my mom got for her 3rd birthday when she was a kid. So, I thought this would have nice sentimental value.

I also got a pic of DD for our holiday card which I took in front of my mom's tree.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageimage

DS is actually wearing the outfit he came home in (only now, it fits!). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

with Grandpa:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Those are great pics of DD, vtkendra! What a neat story to the one with the chair.

Here is C with Grandpa, wearing the world's cutest bib (it's a Pilgrim turkey!):

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Apparently sweet potatos are akin to water boarding. Stick out tongue

IMG_2581.jpg picture by tyg1313

• Options
    imagenolebride:

Apparently sweet potatos are akin to water boarding. Stick out tongue

IMG_2581.jpg picture by tyg1313

Ha ha ha!  Cute picture!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options

I didn't get any "official" pics - baby was napping when we had our feast, and preschooler was being a bit of a pill (all the excitement of having people over added to new and exciting things to eat).  But here's a quick picture my mom took, before the festivities began (can you see this picture?):

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    vtkendra that santa outfit photo is TOO MUCH.  So cute.  All the DC babies are adorable!!
  • Options

Mikey met his great-grandmother on Thanksgiving.

• Options
    These pictures are so cute! Here's one of DD and her great-grandmother Vera, which is where she got her middle name. She slept through dinner and then was up for dessert. She LOVED pumpkin pie. She had a few bites and then launched herself at my plate. She really enjoyed it. She also had fun because she learned to clap and when she would, everyone would imitate her. She was amazed!imageimage" mce_src="image">
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry for the double photo. The bump won't let me delete. It also was bigger than intended!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">
  • Options

Forgot to add a caption: Caitlin after Thanksgiving turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, and cranberries :)  DH and I kept joking she looked like she ate the hunter's pie from True Blood!  

Here's a better picture of here smiling from a few days ago:

• Options
    image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"