Secondary IF
Options

Need some T&P ladies...(N2IFR)

I know I've been MIA for a bit.  I got hit hard with the BFN, my first b-day without my dad, and a whole lot of other stuff.  Anyway, I could really use some T&P for DD.  We ended up in the ER Wed and it turns out she has pneumonia again.  This is the 2nd time since Sept, and she's not recovering as well as they had hoped.  Her spirits are still up so they are letting us treat her at home for now with her nebulizer, inhaled steroids, oral steriods, antibiotics and tamiflu.  Her breathing is getting somewhat better, but her oxegyn satuation only improves with back-to-back breathing treatments, which is not something we want to keep up for much longer.  She's also showing beginning signs of dehydration, so we may end up back in the hospital tonight.  If you could keep Luci in your thoughts and prayers, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm worried...

Re: Need some T&P ladies...(N2IFR)

• Options
    She's in my prayers, as are you. Hang in there, momma- she's a tough cookie and will pull through just fine.
  • Options
    She's in my t&p!  Hoping she makes a speedy recovery!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&P to your daughter and your family right now, I hope for a speedy recovery for Luci. /hugs
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I'm so sorry -- what a lot to deal with.  I hope Luci feels back to her normal happy self very soon!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job mommy.....keep up the good work!  Sending many thoughts and prayers your way!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Luci. You and she are in my prayers. Please keep us updated. I know how scary it can be. My DD was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago with pneumonia. We were told it can reoccur if she gets sick again before her lungs heal and we are still on pins and needles. Please try to hang in there and know you have lots of people praying for her. I hope she starts to improve quickly. Lots of (((hugs))) to you both.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

Thinking of and praying for you and your family!

Poor baby. 

Try to remember to take care of yourself too. 

• Options
    Poor girlie...T&P going her way!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    She and your family are in my T&P!  Hoping she gets well soon!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    She will be in my prayers.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    awwwww :(  How is she today?
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to Luci - I am so sorry she has to go through this - nothing worse than seeing your little one sick.  Pls. keep us posted.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I really appreciate it.  She's doing better with her breathing, but still not great.  I got a call from DH a little while ago that she was kinda lethargic and that they were going to take a nap and see how she does after that.  I did finally get her to eat a little yesterday, but still not enough.  Juice is about all she's taking right now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"