South Florida Babies

:( thought my xmas card idea was original

I know it's silly, but indulge me! 

I got a big chrsitmas-y lollipop and I was going to put alexis in a red tutu and have her eating the lollipop.  Anyway - I've seen the lollipop thing already a few times.  I'm still going to do it b/c I think it's cute, I'm just sad it's not as original as I thought it was!! 

image image

Re: :( thought my xmas card idea was original

• Awww we were going to do something like this, too... not cool!

• so thats what the tutu is for! mady's tutu is for xmas eve...her holiday pics are gonna be sitting next to our tree while she is wearing xmas pjs and eating santas cookies and milk :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's  why I don't want to spend a lot on a tutu it's just for pictures!  Her xmas eve dress is black velvet with a white sash - I also need to find black mary janes for that outfit :)  Always something!!!
    image image

• go to gymbo outlet in sawgrass. i searched for that red tutu since halloween and i finally found it for $10! let me know what you find...mady's is in a 2T all i got to do it alter it a little but for $10 i had to grab it!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm headed there today!
    image image

• It doesn't matter that it's been done before (it was our card last year), it's cute.  AND it keeps the kid from running around like a crazy person because it's a bribe in a photo.  Make sure to get a big one though because a dum dum isn't half as cute.
  • LOL Dawn!! Maybe subconsciously I remember seeing your pictures from last year :)  The bribery was my goal, since getting alexis to sit still ever is nearly impossible!

yes I found a huge red, white, and green swirly one at Michaels.

image image

• Do what you want - it does not matter how original it is as long as you like it. Alexis will be adorable with her tutu and lollipop even if she is not the first kid to be seen with the combination. :) Just print them fast so that if there are any other moms you know with the same idea - yours get there first! LMAO! 

We printed a standard picture of the three of us in front of Cinderella's castle as our Christmas Card. You know THAT has NEVER been done before. Haha.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wouldn't be discouraged... I think it is an adorable idea!  Please post pics!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Aww..that's a cute idea! It may be original to your list of friends and family so I say go for it. I made Chelsea a tutu, but not sure if we're using it for our holiday photo yet.
  • I think it sounds cute ;) We're going super original, photo of us on a card ;)
  • I think it's adorable even if it's not the most original idea in the world. Go for it! Alexis is going to look totally adorable :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"