Maryland Babies
Options

Looking for OB near Annapolis

Hello ladies!

I am looking for an OB near the Pasadena/Annapolis area.

I know Baltimore/Washington Medical Center just opened a new maternity wing, so I was wondering if anyone has experience with OBs around there?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Looking for OB near Annapolis

• Options
    I go to Women OB/GYN in Annapolis. They were FANTASTIC with my last pregnancy and delivery. But I delivered at AAMC. The care was wonderful and all of the nurses were great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I delivered @ AAMC w/ my first and used Annapolis OB-GYN, which I know delivers @ BWMC as well.

I had an OK experience (I was induced & it was long/scary) and have switched to Bay Area Midwifery for this pregnancy. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chesapeake Womens care was excellent for me . I delivered at AAMC .
  • Options
    I'm also going to Bayarea midwifery center. I've also heard that Dr. Sweeney is awesome, but he is male, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Also go to Chesapeake Womens care and love them.  most of the docs in annapolis will also be getting privillages at BWMC.   I thinlk Sweeney only handles high risk stuff and sonograms.   he is awesome though
  • Options
    I had a great experience with the midwives at Special Beginnings.  I know that they will also deliver at AAMC but I don't think that they will at BWMC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just delivered w/ Annapolis OB?GYN...at AAMC. Good experience there w/ scheduled c-section....I do believe they have several locations and deliver ar BWMC now. GL!
  • Options
    I've heard great things about Dr. Repka at Annapolis OBGYN. Our first appointment is on Dec. 2nd, so we'll see then how we like him! 
  • Options

Two kids at AAMC with Women Ob-Gyn... they were terrific.  I'd recommend them to anyone.

Dr. Sweeney does maternal and fetal medicine, so the high risk stuff.  He's really great, though!

• Options
    I go to Chesapeake Women's Care.  They are good!  One office is in Waughl Chapel and one office is in Annapolis.  I am delivering at Anne Arundel Med Center.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! This was very helpful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"