Adoption
Options

I'm a mommy!!!!!!!

Adoption finalized!  We are on cloud 9!!  Party!!!  My daughter is the absolute perfect match for our family and we couldn't be happier.  This thanksgiving we really have reason to celebrate our thanks!

And thanks to those of you who have been so supportive to me throughout this process.  It means a lot to me. 

Re: I'm a mommy!!!!!!!

• Options
    Congratulations. You have a lot to be thankful for !
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  What a great Thanksgiving this is for you and your family!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    That is so wonderful!  Congratulations!

Fred - where are you at in the process...not sure if I missed any of your posts.  I always felt like you were right behind me...our cases seemed very similar.

• Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    Congratulations! There is a lot to be thankful for this year!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    What wonderful news!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! That's HUGE!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"