North Carolina Babies

Update...

Just want to let you ladies know that Laila Shannon was born yesterday via C-Section. My preeclampsia was getting too severe and my Dr thought is was safer for my health to get her out. Her weight is 1lb .12oz but she?s a fighter and had a great first night. I?m still on strict bed rest until noon and then I?ll get to spend as much time with her as I like.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Update...

• Oh my goodness!  Congratulations on your little girl!  I hope that she is doing well!  Please keep us updated when you are able. 

• Oh, wow! Congratulations on your beautiful girl. Keep us posted, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure. *hugs*

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your sweet girl! Many prayers for you both - please keep us updated as you can.
  • congrats on your lil precious girl!! you guys are in my thoughts and prayers!! And def. keep us posted when you get time!! good luck with everything!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow.  Congratulations on your little girl.  I hope she continues to thrive!  And I hope you are able to get out and about soon and see your little one!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW - congrats on your baby girl. Hopefully you'll be feeling better ASAP now that she's on the outside. I'll continue to say prayers for both of you and especially for her as she fights her uphill battle.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Congratulations!  I'll keep little Laila in my prayers.  I hope you get to see your little girl very soon.
  • Oh my gosh - how scary!  Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!  I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers that she continues to do well.  Please keep us posted on how both of you are doing.  Best wishes!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on your little girl. Please keep us posted. Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Many good thoughts and prayers are with you and little Lalia.  May she continue to fight and grow stronger with each day.  I am so sorry that you are going through this and you and your family will remain in my prayers.

I hope that you get better soon too! 

• Wow, congrats on your little girl... I love the name!  You guys will be in my thoughts, I hope both of you continue to do well!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Congratulations! I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!
  • What a beautiful name! Congratulations on your sweet daughter, CPF. You and Laila are in my prayers.
  • Congratulations on your baby girl. Continued prayers for you and your family and that your little one keeps fighting and staying strong. Please keep us updated!
  • Conratulations on your daughter!  You'll both be in my prayers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow! Congratulations on your baby girl (I love her name). You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get to see her soon and keep us posted!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wow, so tiny.
    glad she is off to a good start.
    good luck with everything!

we'll be thinking of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow - hope you have a speedy recovery and that little Laila grows nice and strong!  =)  Keeping you in my T&P!
  • Wow Sweet Girl didn't want to mess around with that whole in utero thing, did she!? Congratulations! May she continue to grow and thrive each day!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Congrats, continued thoughts and prayers for her and your family. 
  • Thanks for the update! I'm glad you're both doing well. T&P for continued growth and recovery! Congrats!
  • Congrats on your baby girl! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, I am sure she's in good hands and hope she continues doing well!
  • Thinking of you and hoping you are back to 100% soon - and that Laila continues to fight and thrive! 
    Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • OMG--what an update! Congratulations on your new daughter...hope you are both doing well today. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Congrats on your little girl!  She will be in our prayers as will you and your family.
  • Congratulations on your precious girl...what a beautiful name! Lots of prayers and well wishes are being sent to both of you!!! Please keep us updated!
  • Wow!  Congratulations on your little girl!  Her name is beautiful as I'm sure she is.  You're both in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry to hear Laila had to come so soon but glad to hear that she is doing well.  Hope you are able to spend time with her ASAP!  Many prayers said for both you and Laila.  And please visit the preemie board if you haven't already--they are a fountain of information and support.
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations on your little girl! I'll be praying for your recovery & baby Laila's health. Please keep us updated!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Congratulations on your daughter! I'm sorry that you had to deliver her so early, because I know you were really hoping to get to 30 weeks. I hope that everything continues to go well for her and I hope your health has improved. I'll continue to pray for you both!
  • Wow, hope she continues to fight and improve and you get better to momma.  Hugs and prayers to you guys!

My Sweet Girls

• Congrats on your baby girl! I am saying lots of prayers for you guys. Hang in there. I LOVE the name! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I am glad she made it here safely.  I will continue to think of her!
  • Congratulations on your baby girl! Be sure to take care of yourself... high blood pressure can be very dangerous! I'll keep your family in my thoughts!
  • I hope that you got the all clear on your health and that little Laila is continuing to do well- many prayers for your family!
  • Oh my!  I hope she gets strong and healthy quickly. I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rough time! Congratulations on your baby girl.
  • Congratulations!  Love the name too!  And many thoughts and prayers for both mommy and baby!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh gosh I was hoping for better news and will continue to pray for you and your family. Congrats on your sweet baby girl!
  • Congratulations and prayers for you all.
  • Congrats and prayers for all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"