Secondary IF
Options

Anyone go from IF treatments to trying naturally again?

So after our 1 and only IVF failed last month we have decided to stop all treatments and try on our own. Last month and this month we are trying without any ovulation kits, or monitors or charting. Just the old fashioned way...going for every other day when I think I would O based on CM.

Just wondering if we are alone out there. I have no diagnosis...everything on paper looks 'great'.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone go from IF treatments to trying naturally again?

• Options
    Ask this question on Success after IF.  I know recently one of our original girls SweetieP had success this way and I know other ladies on that board have had similar success.   It is indeed possible.  HTH!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

We did Clomid and then went back to natural... didn't get too far down the IF treatment road before turning back.  I don't know if that's quite what you are looking for, but no, you are not alone! 

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have been trying since 1st pp AF and looks like this cycle is a bust : (  Financially (we are oop) and can afford another IVF but DH doesn't want to so we may try a few iui's early next year.  I would be waiting longer but just turned 37.  Hoping to get a job w/ IF benefits, GL!  There have been a few natural BFP's on SAIF recently.

Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    we are! After three failed out of pocket IUI's, we have no other choice until we can afford IVF. Each month I get hopeful even though I know it's unlikely for me! Good luck!
  • Options

Francesca has an AWESOME memory!  I pop in from time to time but not here very often.  In a nutshell, we never made it past IUIs...according to my DH, we were too old, out of money, and already had a son...and we tried for almost 6 months of back-to-back IUIs.  After finishing out 2 months of CBEFM strips and selling the darn thing, we somehow got PG.   According to the RE there was never a diagnosis...I responded great to drugs...etc.   We did have an HSG after round 4 and there were some blocked tubes but we didn't get PG even when they were clear.

Miracles happen.  We did it ONCE that week.  Seriously.   Makes me kind of mad to think about all the years of trying.    GOOD LUCK!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"