North Carolina Babies

Kannapolis?

Hi everyone - About 6 months ago, we moved from Ohio to Rochester, NY, and surprisingly, I really like this area because there's so much to do with kids (I have a 19 month old).  Well, my husband was now offered an interview for a position in Kannapolis.  Even though he hasn't even interviewed yet, I was looking to get some info on the surrounding area.  Any info you can give me about raising children in your area would be great.  Thanks!

Re: Kannapolis?

• Im not sure there is anyone from Kannapolis on here. There are however a few nesties in the Concord area - and Kannapolis isnt far from Charlotte and there are tons of Charlotte ladies on the boards.  You may also want to check the NC Nest board (non baby board) maybe someone over there has some more Kannapolis info.
  • I live in Concord which is very close to Kannapolis-

Its a great area, good schools, lots of shopping ect. I wouldn't personally want to live in Kannpolis but that is because i prefer to be closer to Charlotte?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Concord, right next to Kannapolis.  I love this area!  And there is a lot to do around here with kids!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in charlotte. I have friends that live in KP,but I personally wouldn't want to live there. Try Concord it's right up the street. Even if he took the job in KP the commute from charlotte wouldn't be that bad if you lived in university area or huntersville area. KP is just a lil too run down for me, But I do hear they have great schools
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"