Nurseries and Baby Gear

changing pad?

We are registered at BRU and at Target, any suggestion for what changing pad to register for?  We plan to put it on top of a dresser.

Thanks!

Re: changing pad?

• my friend gave me one that i had given her for her baby. i don't know the brand, maybe munchkin? but she had cut off the straps that secure the baby on. so today i asked her why she did that, because we're going to put it on top of the dresser too, and i wanted to nail one of the straps to the wall or something(another post on here suggested that to prevent the pad from sliding since there are no "holders" to keep the pad on the dresser) anyway she said she cut off the straps because they scratched up her daughters dresser when she used it. so i guess i'm not much help in what brand to get but i think most of the contour pads are about the same. so just be careful about the straps i guess. i will probably get one with a strap so we can bolt it to the wall, but i think we'll also order a piece of glass to fit the top of the dresser so it doesn't get ruined by the strap, or wet diapers, towels, ointment, etc. so sorry i'm not answering your question but just some thoughts on the changing pad on the dresser!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we bought the off brand at BRU.  there were only 2 there when we bought ours, and one was about double the price, same size, same everything on the package and felt the same so we got the cheap one....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Sealy 3 sided one from BRU.  A little more expensive, but it has the non-slip stuff on the back.  Make sure whatever you register for has this if you're using it on a dresser!
    DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"