Parenting after 35
Options

LO was the life of the party!

Needless to say, my little munchkin did not fall far from the tree...and by that I mean he talks ... and talks .. and talks ... and talks ... just like mommy-hehehe.  By far, per my parents and MIL (and myself as well, of course), THE BEST Thanksgiving ever!  He sat on my lap the entire dinner (would not have it any other way) and proceeded to have a "conversation" with everyone and laugh the entire dinner.  He literally was the "main attraction" at dinner last night.  LOL - my little man, "the entertainer".

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving !!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO was the life of the party!

• Options
    Sounds like you had a great time and LO was completely adorable.  DD celebrated by taking a nap so DH and I could enjoy a nice leisurely meal.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

imagepahokie:
    Sounds like you had a great time and LO was completely adorable.  DD celebrated by taking a nap so DH and I could enjoy a nice leisurely meal.

Ours was more like this. Matt slept until the dessert (boy after my own heart) and then we played pass the baby for the rest of the evening.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome! Our little guy was, um, not an entertainer.
  • Options
    Sounds too cute. There are days Sienna doesn't stop talking either. i love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to get to that stage!
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, we all have so much to be thankful for this year!
  • Options
    Heee, how fun!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"