Parenting after 35

thanksgiving outfit

I purchased 2 outfits for DD for Christmas. I couldn't decide which to keep so decided one for thanksgiving one for christmas. Glad I didn't take the tags off, I got one arm & head in & just couldn't get the other arm in & I was torturing her. I gave up & put another cute casual dress on her. i can't believe whoever designed the dress would not put some buttons or zipper on the back. It's kind of like a velevty strecthy material but too tight at the waist. it was such a cute dress, too bad. Poor DD with the torture.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: thanksgiving outfit

• LOL.... A lot of little girls lives would be incomplete without the cherished memory of her mother contorting her to get her into cute dresses for the holidays ~ I know mine would be Wink...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oht

i am so jealous!  There is so little that is really cute for boys. I ended up not buying anything for tnxgiving and jut had him wear something he already had.

• Loading the player...
  • imageDaisiesinmygarden:
    LOL.... A lot of little girls lives would be incomplete without the cherished memory of her mother contorting her to get her into cute dresses for the holidays ~ I know mine would be Wink...

Hehehe...

We had the opposite problem. We got M an outfit for Thanksgiving and Christmas so it was pretty big on him yesterday.  To be fair it's a 12 month outfit, but everything seems to be sized small and my M is huge.Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"