Blended Families
Options

***LuckyAngel***

(I thought I'd have an easier time catching you here then on 3rd tri). I saw in your response on the AuNaturals check-in your referred to a 'moose'. Is that what you're calling LO? If so, I absolutely love it.

My nephew was born as a micro-preemie, healthy but with some complications that ultimately led to him passing away at at 4mo. He was born weighing 1lb 5oz, and since he was so 'big' the NICU nurses quickly nicknamed him 'Moose'. So everything moose related has a special meaning to us now.

DS was a moose for Halloween this year. It's great to see a lot of cool boy's clothing coming out now with moose designs and patterns too. So cute.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: ***LuckyAngel***

• Options

I am calling him Moose.  DH named him Sean but I don't call my skids, dog, or cat by their real names so I couldnt imagine calling the baby just by his actual given name.

He started measuring big at our 20 week u/s!!  After the next few u/s and realizing that he was just going to be a BIG boy, I figured he needed a good nickname.  Moose came out one day and it stuck.  I have TONS of clothes for him with moose designs, and one of our friends bought a hanger for his bedroom door that says "Moose's Lodge", its realy cute.  My mom even found a super cute sleeper with a moose and moose prints all over it for us to bring him home in.

DH says I'm wearing it out too fast but whatever.  I love it!  Guarantee this one wont be anything even close to 1lb...he's already almost 7lbs!  And anxious to get here-been having irregular contractions for 2 days and am already partially dilated.

SO yeah, he's my moose!  Its funny because years ago before DH and I broke up at 19 and way prior to him having kids, getting D, and us ending up back together-he gave me a kitten.  I used to call him my moose...so I guess the name just goes with little guys from my DH!

So sorry to hear about your nephew.  That's heartbreaking! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"