Pregnant after 35
Options

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

Hope everyone gets to spend the day with the people you love the most. I know I have so much to be thankful for this year.

Everyone - go ahead and eat too much! We have the perfect excuse to have extra stuffing!

Oh, and no one is allowed to have their baby until Friday.  I am too busy to check the next day and a half.  (I'm lookin' at you Leffe) 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

• Options
    Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving!  I am new to thebump......I wish I could eat all the stuffing I wanted! :)
  • Options
    imagedaisydana:

Hope everyone gets to spend the day with the people you love the most. I know I have so much to be thankful for this year.

Everyone - go ahead and eat too much! We have the perfect excuse to have extra stuffing!

Oh, and no one is allowed to have their baby until Friday.  I am too busy to check the next day and a half.  (I'm lookin' at you Leffe) 

I couldn't be so lucky! Happy Thanksgiving Dana! I plan on going straight for the stuffing and pumpkin pie!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Thanksgiving ladies. I know we all have at least one thing to be really thankful for this year!

Enjoy the guilt free eating!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Happy, happy Thanksgiving! We've all got our own little butterballs in the oven today! ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Turkey Day to everyone!   Next year we will all have our own little butter balls to cart around!!! 
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wishing you an extra-special Happy Thanksgiving, too!  

We have so much to give thanks for-- have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"