Indiana Babies
Options

Gizmo

so are you testing? :)

Re: Gizmo

• Options

I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning and try to do it 1st thing in the morning.  We only have 1 test left and if I did it tonight I would still wonder since it wouldn't be "optimal conditions".  Then I'd have to go buy more (not like I won't anyways).

However, I can't make any promises since A) Zander got his 4 months shots today and as of 15 minutes ago has a 102.8 degree fever.  Needless to say, he's not happy and therefore not sleeping so it might be a long night.  B) We're having family thanksgiving at our house this year and I'm doing the turkey so I have to be up early for that. 

Can you tell I'm scared to do it so I'm coming up with good excuses?  Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

haha!!! yes! 

At first I was reading....thinking..."but you can't find time to POAS!!?!" and then I read the rest of your post ;)

That's okay, you don't have to...it would drive me nutty though if I didn't!!

:-)

I hope Zander is ok!!

and I hope your turkey turns out yummy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, it will drive me nutty too.  I just know that it will drive me even nuttier if I take one tonight knowing that it could come out negative even though it should be positive and I can't go buy more until Friday.  Basically, it will drive me nutty no matter what!

Zander is finally sleeping so hopefully that means the Tylenol is kicking in.  Poor thing had that miserable look in his eyes.  Sad

I'm sure my turkey will come out wonderful!  I used the recipe I'm using last year for the first time and everyone said it was the best turkey they had ever had.  I have to admit, it was the best I ever had too.  So, I'm the turkey person now unless I say I don't want to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So did you test?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"