North Carolina Babies
Options

This could end badly...

I just went in to check on Ben while he was napping to make sure he was covered up because it's cool in our house.  He had taken his diaper off, and was sleeping commando Indifferent

Re: This could end badly...

• Options
    Um yeah NOT GOOD!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    Is it sad or logical that I'd rather clean pee out of the bed then deal with a cranky toddler?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That, my friend, is hilarious!  And, I think I'd rather deal with the wet bed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Lol. Too funny.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This just made me laugh out loud hysterically!  Total awesomeness heading your way!
  • Options

imageSpeedGlenn:
    Is it sad or logical that I'd rather clean pee out of the bed then deal with a cranky toddler?

Logical.  I'd much rather clean pee with a happy toddler than have a dry, cranky toddler.

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

imageSpeedGlenn:

Logical.  I'd much rather clean pee with a happy toddler than have a dry, cranky toddler.

Me too.  Ha!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

imageSpeedGlenn:

I agree absolutely!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    OMG - too funny!  Yes - I'd rather clean pee up anyday over dealing with a cranky toddler!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad that I'm not crazy!  I hope this is a sign that potty training is going well.  For the last few days, he's only worn a diaper if he's napping or at school.  He's been doing really well, but I haven't been brave enough to take him out anywhere without a diaper on to see how it goes.  I don't mind him peeing on our lawn.  However, other people may not be as understanding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"