LGBT Parenting
Options

Pregnant Ladies - Holidays?

Are you doing anything different this holiday season, since it will be your last one pre-baby? Meaning are you and DW/DH/SO doing anything special just the two of you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant Ladies - Holidays?

• Options

Hi Gals.. 

My DP (Shawn) and I will be staying at home this year.  We won't be traveling anywhere special.  We're just going to enjoy the quietness of our space and just relax.  Who knows, we'll watch the football game when it comes on.  

I hope everyone enjoys themselves this year and have special moments with their families.   

• Options

Nothing special. 

We alternate each year where we spend Turkey Day and Xmas - this year it's Turkey Day here with my fam and Xmas in PA with C's.  I'm a little bummed we won't have our quiet Xmas morning at home, just the two of us - because I really loved it when we had that last year (it was nice to have a relaxing morning together before the whilrwind that is xmas with my big family!).  We'll see how I hold up being preggo and hormonal and away from home for xmas, lol...!  I love my ILs and am really looking forward to seeing them, but it's always a little hard for me to be away from my family and traditions for xmas.

We're both really excited about next year being "baby's first xmas" Smile

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"