New Jersey Babies
Options

OB Recommendations - Somerset Med Ctr

Can you recommend and OB in Somerset county that is affiliated with SMC?

Re: OB Recommendations - Somerset Med Ctr

• Options
    I'm pretty sure that Brunswick Hills in Hillsborough is affiliated there although they primarily deliver at St Peter's
  • Options

imagejtorgersen:
    I'm pretty sure that Brunswick Hills in Hillsborough is affiliated there although they primarily deliver at St Peter's

I think this is correct. I was going to Brunswick Hills because they deliver at St Peters but I believe they also go to SMC.

Probably Somerset Associates OBGYN or something like that on Union Ave in Bridgewater delivers at SMC. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was there in September and I am pretty sure they are now only delivering at St. Peters.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dr. Joseph Ivan in Martinsville (https://www.martinsvillewomenshealth.com/) is AWESOME. He is the only doctor in the practice, but I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him at an appt. He is *really* intelligent and seriously only has Mom and baby's health as his priority. I don't really like the nurse too much, but she isn't there very often (she's kind of a know-it-all and brushes you off - just save your questions for him).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Brunswick Hills is only affliated with  St. Peters. 

Before there I was going to Franklin Family Practice (Dr. Stekle).  I see them as my primary care physcian.  She is affliated with SMC.  I only switched to BH because my fiance and I perfer to delivery at St. Peters because it is so close to our home.

• Options
    To prevent any confusion, I can assure you that Somerset Ob_gyn only delivers at St. Peter's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"