Blended Families

Hi Ladies...

Just dropping in to say Hello! :o) I know I haven't been around for awhile...things got really busy after having my son and they still are (DH has back surgery tomorrow and he's had a LOT of neuro and pain clinic appts)

But I still think about all of you and wanted to drop in for a bit. I hope everyone is doing well.

My son is 6 months old now - DH and I just adore him - he's such a good, sweet baby! Nothing has really changed with our psychotic BM. DH's oldest won't talk to him at ALL thanks to her...the youngest is still very wishy washy - lies a lot - barely returns DH's calls, texts, etc.

Court is still a year away to "fix things" - good news though, since we served BM with a cease and desist order, she's at least FINALLY left us the hell alone. Big step - it's been SO nice to not deal with her crazy rantings each week.

Anyway - I'll throw an updated pic of my son on my siggy too! Hope everyone has a great holiday this week!

Re: Hi Ladies...

• Awww, cutie!

Glad BM's harassment has stopped at least, but it sucks that court is still so far off. 

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • What a cutie!!!  It goes fast doesn't it?  Good luck with your DH's back surgery tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • How adorable, I could not believe when you said 6 months already.  Glad that things have at least calmed down for you guys.  Hope you make it back here more often X
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He is soooo adorable!  Love him.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • I can't believe how time has flown by either! He just had his 6 month appt yesterday - he's 20lbs and 27 and 3/4 in long!!

I cannot believe we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday in 6 month!!

I love seeing all your updated sig pics too - adorable kiddos all around!! :o)

• (erased my above post since the pic now shows up in my sig)
  • We've been looking all over for you! I can't believe LO is 6 months old already, time flies! Glad to hear BM has left you alone some, I know what a nice feeling it is to have a few moments of peace from the crazies!
  • Yes...sorry I was MIA for so long! :o) Glad to see all of you again & see how everyone is doing
  • Hi there! Glad things are going pretty well. Your little guy is getting so big! Love the new pic.
    Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • It's so good to hear from you! I know we have all been wondering how you are doing. Your son is adorable!
    Hope your H's surgery goes well, and he heals quickly.
  • Oh My Goodness, he's such a handsome lil boy!!! Glad to hear that things are going well...
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Horay for some peace & quiet from the BM, but I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well w/the kids. I hope your dh has a fast & easy recovery from surgery!
  • Glad to hear you are doing well.  Your LO is adorable.
    ectopic 03/15/07 @ 9weeks; m/c 9.17.07 @ 6weeks ; m/c 04.02.09 @ 11weeks 1st Round of Clomid - 12/07/09; BFP 01/01/10; nonviable 01/18/10 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Your baby  is so gorgeous!!!! :) Im glad that things are going well with you - I was worried about you when you stopped posting! But I imagine how busy you are with a little one :)

Too many updates to report with me... Kinda been through hell and now treaking my way back!

Hope that you post more often :) We miss you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"