LGBT Parenting

g diaper trial-results!

So after all the g diaper talk on Friday I decided that I should try out the ones we have at home.  I really like the idea of them but I have read about all the problems with them leaking that I didn't want to really invest in them but they are so darn cute....anyway.  I put one on Ella and of course about 10 minutes later she had a super poop.  I am happy to report that there was really no leaking. One little spot on the inside leg of the cover but it cleaned right off with a wipe so I wouldn't count it as a really leak (I didn't have to change the outfit).  We didn't try to flush it since I have read about problems with old plumbing and I didn't want to take a chance since we only have one bathroom.  The poop was all over inner liner thing though so we needed to use another one of those.  Ella is currently napping in her g diaper take 2.  We will see how it does with a naps worth of pee!

Well the verdict is that they don't hold up to naps all that well.  Could be user error but I just don't think they absorb as much.  Has leakage up the back.  We are still going to use them some but we had to do a load of wash due to g diaper malfunction and I think the nap was cut short due to being wet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: g diaper trial-results!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"