Secondary IF
Options

I bought my secret santa's gift today;))))))))))))))))))))

So, was it $15 including shipping or before shipping? TIA!

Re: I bought my secret santa's gift today;))))))))))))))))))))

• Options
    I would venture to say $15  before shipping.  What date are we mailing them?  Is it Dec 14?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think that sounds more reasonable:) Otherwise, half of the gift is its own shipping:) Yay! I'm done with my shopping and I got super lucky b/c I found everything I needed at only 2 places;)

Uh, I thought it had to be delivered by 12/15, so they recommended that we ship by 12/8 at the latest!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I bought mine today too

I know she is going to like it :)

I need to get on it and fill out my wishlist, the person who drew my name is probibly thinking she has no clue what to get me

I promise I am easily pleased :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageougrad1:
    I would venture to say $15  before shipping.  What date are we mailing them?  Is it Dec 14?

I think the idea was to have it TO the person at the latest of 12/15, so she recommended we mail it like at least a week earlier. Although, others have asked if they could mail it now since they have it all wrapped & ready to go, and she said yes. :)

• Options
    I agree we should mail the gifts earlier so the person can have it by Dec 15. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I haven't bought it yet, I should get crack-a-lackin'
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"