D.C. Area Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Fairfax County?

DH and I live in City of Fairfax and are looking for a pediatrician for our LO who is expected in April. Something close to us is great but I'm also willing to travel to the right person. We plan to vaccinate but want to do it on a slower schedule. We'd prefer a doctor who is willing to work with us on that. Any suggestions or anyone to avoid? Thanks ladies.

Re: Pediatricians in Fairfax County?

• Options
    We go to Virginia Pediatric Group and really like them... but they only go to Reston Hospital and Fairfax... not Fair Oaks. They have a lot of vaccination info on their website. During the tour, they said they would consider a slower schedule, but I have no personal experience yet. Congrats and Good Luck!
  • Options
    We live in Fairfax City and go to Virgina Pediatrics and Adolescent Center - in the med building by Inova Fair Oaks and they have an office in Springfield.  I really like all the doctors there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we also go to va pediatric group, i love em.  we see dr weinstein, but i have probaby seen all of them at some point.  take the tour and ask many questions!
  • Options
    I love Dr. Peyton at Heritage Family Practice near Fair Oaks Mall.  I go to her as my PCP and I wish that we lived close enough that I could take DS.  But we live in upper MoCo. so it would be really inconvenient with all the appointments a baby needs.
  • Options

I really like heritage Family Practice too -  they are my PCP.  Usually I see Dr. Hussney.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"