Infertility

IVF # 1 - BFP - BFP - BFP!!!!!

Re: IVF # 1 - BFP - BFP - BFP!!!!!

• Wow Jackie... congratulations! I am so excited for your BFP!

• CONGRATS!!  I'm a new poster, but I've been reading your blog since the start of this IVF cycle, and I'm so incredibly happy for you!

• Loading the player...
  • I just got the chills!!  I am so incredibly happy for you!!!  I can't wait to hear how the u/s goes!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AH!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so freaking happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I knew you would not be able to wait!!! I am so happy for you hon.  Congratulations!!!!!

• Congratulations, Jackie!!!!  Sooo happy for you!!!!
  • the penguins do bring good luck!!!

congrats, girl!  I remember you so, so well from this board.  You always come to SAIF and are so so sweet.

congrats!  I'm glad you did IVF and it worked for you!  I didn't think you were doing IVF.  

yea!!!

• WOOHOO!  Congrats!  Can't wait to see you over on SAIF!
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg,what great Monday news!!!  Congratulations!!!!
    Mrs. Georgean 5.13.06 Holy 2nd Surprise BFP - Expecting our 2nd little one on Feb 9th 2013 After 3 years of unexplained infertilty, trying, hoping, and lots of peeing on myself.....Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 7/27/09 Best RE ever = BFP on 8/11/09 9/23 Missed m/c at 10.5 weeks. Very thankful for the time we had together. One lonely follie Clomid Ovidrel jacked up IUI on 12/31/09 (thanks to the nurse who wrote down the wrong protocol ) = 1/14/10 BFN - go figure. 150mg Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 2/12 - beta 2/26 = BFN Again..... Last IUI before a nice break...Cmon Luck of the Irish! Trigger 3/15, IUI 3/17... BFN and taking a little break before Follistim
  • OMG OMG OMG!!!

CONNGRATULATIONS!!!!

Not sure if you remember me but I remember you and I'm just over the moon for you!!!!

• Congratulations!!!!  What amazing news!!!

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!

• I am so THRILLED for you!!!!  I can't wait to hear more.
    After a PCOS dx, 18 months of trying, 3 rounds of clomid and 2 follistim IUIs our babies are here!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • WONDERFUL NEWS!  ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Big Smile Yeah!!! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
  • HOLY CRAP!!!

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!

Congrats!  So happy for you!

• YAHOO!!!!  I KNEW IT!!  I am SO excited for you, Jackie!!!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • AWESOME!!  Congrats!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG!! I am so happy for you :) Congrats!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how FREAKING happy I am for you! This totally made my day! I am so thrilled for you honey, what a great beta!
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • hurray!!! congratulations!!!
  • CONGRATS!!  That is great news.  GL at your first u/s.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
  • WOw! That's quite a number!  congrats!
  • Fabulous number - a HUGE congrats!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • YEAH!
  • Yayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How wonderful!!! So happy for you Jackie!!!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • OMG! Awesome news Jackie!!!! Great beta too! Maybe even twins with that beta!!!
    Annalise Born 7/2/10 Jacob Born 4/12/12
  • Congrats!! That is fantastic news!!!
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• Congratulations!!!!!  I am so very happy for you!!  That number is incredible!
  • Yay! Congrats!
    Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • congrats!!
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!!
  • OMG!!!!    HON!    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I am so excited for you!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• congratulations - that is wonderful!
  • Oh, Jackie, I am SO HAPPY for you!! Congrats pregnant lady :)
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • YAY!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

• Congratulations!!!!!
  • Oh Jackie, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!  Your news just made my day :)))  And honey, you know we will have you around here :)  Can't wait to hear about your u/s update....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"