Alabama Babies

Babylegs on Babysteals

Babylegs are 5 for $25 on Babysteals this morning...both for boys and girls.  I don't know if it's too late or not but I saw it and thought I'd pass it along. 

Re: Babylegs on Babysteals

• I put a pair on Sarah this morning...bless her heart...her legs are so short I had to roll them up three times just to keep them on!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I'm the only one who is not a fan of these......... but then again I don't care about the Twilight saga either so I guess I'm the weird one - LOL  Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Katie I am not that big of a fan of the Twilight series either...I mean it's okay but I am not crazy about it like a lot of other people are...if I see New Moon it'll be on DVD...lol I am a Harry Potter girl Smile

I didn't know if I was going to like Baby legs...they kinda reminded me of the 80's...but someone gave me a pair at one of my showers...I put them on Aubrey one day and they actually were pretty cute..and I will say that they make diaper changes a breeze...but I know not everyone likes them.  

• imagestar21gazer:

Katie I am not that big of a fan of the Twilight series either...I mean it's okay but I am not crazy about it like a lot of other people are...if I see New Moon it'll be on DVD...lol I am a Harry Potter girl Smile

I didn't know if I was going to like Baby legs...they kinda reminded me of the 80's...but someone gave me a pair at one of my showers...I put them on Aubrey one day and they actually were pretty cute..and I will say that they make diaper changes a breeze...but I know not everyone likes them.  

I'm not a fan of HP either.  I know, I'm in the minority on all this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"