Secondary IF
Options

*krysten&ken*

Tried to reply to your pm again, but I got the same error message.  So--I replied to your page below--hope all is going well!
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *krysten&ken*

• Options

Thanks! The bruising is much better now that we've gotten  the hang of it. I think we pinched the skin too hard the first time which is why it bruised so much worse. Did you stop taking it after the first tri?

We have an u/s monday at 4w 4d to see if the sac is in the uterus. If it is I'll be a little more relaxed. No spotting or anything yet (thank God!). 

• Options

I'll be on blood thinners for the duration of the pregnancy.  They will switch me at 32 weeks from lovenox (low molecular weight heparin) to regular heparin, since you can't have an epidural with lovenox in your system (risk of permanent paralysis--yikes!)  Anyway, regular heparin has a reversal agent they can administer when you go into labor.  Usually they switch you at 36 weeks, but I had DD at 34w6d, so they're switching me early just in case I have another early bird.

Glad things are going smoothly--good luck with your u/s!  I'll be looking for your update... 

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"