Florida Babies
Options

Daycare costs?

I'm just wondering if mom's with LOs in daycare could share how much it is per week.  DD is currently part-time (8 hours per day, three times a week) and it costs $163 a week.  Our daycare was recommended to us and we lost our previous child care last minute, so we didn't do much shopping around. . . And now I'm wondering if we're over paying?? 

Btw, we live in the USF area of Tampa.  

Re: Daycare costs?

• Options

Both my MIl and SIL have their own in-home daycares. They charge $145 a week. They both include everything except for diapers.

• Options
    imageMrsNnr:

Both my MIl and SIL have their own in-home daycares. They charge $145 a week. They both include everything except for diapers.

Please tell me the name of the in home daycares that you're talking about.  It's really hard to find them locally if you don't know what you're doing.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That seems a little high for part time care.  We paid about that much for full time care during her 1st year.  It went down to $145 per week when she moved to the 1 year old class.

GL!
    Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    That does sound high, I live in Sarasota which is a higher cost of living than Tampa and we're paying 160/week full time for an infant.  The highest I've seen in town is 200/week full time.
  • Options
    I just sent you a private note, sorry I didn't realize we are basically due the same (I'm the day before) time so I guess my questions might be a little early :-)  How have you prepared your fur babies for LO's homecoming?
  • Options
    $235/wk for f/t, which is pretty standard for New Tampa (all the places we considered were between $225 and $240).  I'm not sure how different Sarasota is, though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

OOPS!  Nevermind my comment about Sarasota :)

BTW, I highly recommend Primrose in Tampa Palms.  They are amazing!!

• Options

My friend pays about $190 a week but thats 5 days. Its a really, really nice place downtown where you can sign onto an internet site and watch your baby all day if you want to

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"