D.C. Area Babies
Options

Suggestions on toddler swimming classes

Anyone know of a good place to sign up for a infant/toddler swimming classes.  I am looking for one that is on the weekends and will take both my 4 month old and 2 year old boys. Thanks for the help
Concerned about sacrificing your privacy when you are on social networking sites? Join me at Crazygood.com, where personal information is not for sale- it's ad-free, and you can earn extra money referring friends and family. http://www.crazygood.com/refer/cfd image

Re: Suggestions on toddler swimming classes

• Options
    Fairfax Co. Parks & Rec. and Arlington Co. Parks & Rec. both offer baby and toddler swim classes on Saturdays, but your two boys wouldn't be in the same age group.  They break them into Baby & Me (6 mo. to 18 mo.) and Toddler & Me (19 mo. to 2 yrs. 11 mo.).  I looked into the current session in Fairfax County, so I know that the last of the fall classes started last week and run through December.  Your younger son would be about the right age for the winter session.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ditto PP.  We had actually signed up DD for the classes at Oak Marr, but we had some scheduling issues, so we're going to sign up for the winter classes starting in January.  Registration starts Dec 1 and the swimming classes fill up fast - esp. the ones on the weekends. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yup - FFX County Parks and Rec.  We did one last winter on Sunday a.m. - The new catalog just came out.  I think classes start in January.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"