Minnesota Babies

Midwife Recs for St. Joe's or Regions

I'm looking for some midwife recommendations who deliver at either St. Joe's or regions.

I'm making a late switch from an OB to midwife (hopefully) and changing from United to one of the above hospitals.  I am also open to hearing about positive/negatives about the hospitals, or even a reccomendation for the hospital you LOVED.

My Insurance is VERY open, so I can pretty much do whatever I want.

Thanks! 

Re: Midwife Recs for St. Joe's or Regions

• Why are you changing? I delivered at United and loved it. Even the food was great! Weird, huh? And I had an OB.
  • I go to Generations Women's Health and they deliver at St. Joe's or St. Johns. I'll probably deliver at St. John's just because it is a little closer but I'm going to take a tour first. At Generations they have 4 midwives and you see a different one at each appt and then will have one of them with you during L& D. I've been very happy with them so far. Joanie, the nurse there is awesome too. She's very quick to respond to questions when you call.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am considering changing from United because I want to have as natural a birth as possible.  

I have had a few great recommendations for Generations, so I am definitely giving them a call Monday! Thanks!!

• You might check into HCMC as well. They have a great reputation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"