Pennsylvania Babies

AW: showing off a couple of photos

Here are two from today's session.  We're saving the others to debut on holiday cards and as Christmas gifts, but let me just say the idea to do shots in nothing but a Santa hat and matching boots was GENIUS!  It's going to kill me to keep the photos private for a few weeks!

Re: AW: showing off a couple of photos

• Love both of those photos. Now I can't wait to see the ones you are keeping secret for the holiday cards!

Did Scott give you the rights to the photos so you can make christmas cards or do you have to buy the cards through him?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I own them all the photos he takes of us/me.  That's the way he works, and he won't use the photos (books, gallery shows, etc.) unless I give permission for him to.  

Walked out with a CD of all the images, and I already made a signature collage!

• Loading the player...
  • they are beautiful! I can't wait to see your Christmas pics!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the nursing picture.  There's nothing sweeter than looking down at your little one nursing; you can tell how much he totally loves you at that moment!
  • Great shots!  I agree, the nursing one is so sweet.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love your sneak peek shots.  Who was your photographer?
  • Scott Church, out of Lebanon.  For more info and some other examples of his baby-work, see here, a recommendation from a couple of days ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"