Orange County Babies
Options

Recommendation for Irvine Pediatrician?

Hi Everyone, 

My husband and I are new to Irvine and I'm hoping someone could offer a recommendation to a pediatrician they love for my twin girls.

Thanks! 

Re: Recommendation for Irvine Pediatrician?

• Options

I love my pediatrician and their office.  It's in Tustin, but less than a 10 minute drive from my home in Irvine.  All of the doctors on staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.  You can check them out here: https://www.pam4kids.com

They do an open house once a month where you can do a Q&A/meet & greet with the doctors, so you should find out when the next one is.  It really helped us to meet 5 docs in the practice and choose the one that was the best fit for us.

• Options

I really like our pediatrician and he's in Irvine. Dr. Thomas Lin at irvinekidsmd.com I think. He's so nice and my little one enjoys seeing him. We are very happy with him and his office is so easy to get in/out of.One of the main reasons we chose Dr. Lin is that he supported our desire for an alternative vaccine schedule and is very conservative in caring for our little one.

Not the best receptionist staff, but they are at least friendly. Because the office is new, even though we are on time to our appointments, we generally have had to wait for the doctor on just about all appointments. But having visited the other ped practice in Irvine, this place was an easy decision.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dd goes to. irvine pediatrics- the doctors are good, the receptionist are mixed- some are good some are just ok..  they do give you an option of alternate schedule for vaccination and they have both sick and well waiting rooms as well as a 8-9 walk in hour daily  and saturday for kids that are sick and need to see the doc right away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"