LGBT Parenting

Update on: BR work annoyance

I just realized I never told you guys what happened. I ended up hearing from our Office/Business Manager the very next day, "So I guess you heard that we decided you would definitely get the 3 months paid." Uh, no, hadn't heard! Lol. Obviously I'm thrilled!!

So that was last Friday. THIS MORNING my boss finally says in passing, "Oh yeah, we decided on 3 months."

Thanks for the prompt information boss.  Confused

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...

Re: Update on: BR work annoyance

• Yay!! I'd forgive the boss for being a little slow in return for getting 3 months paid ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Terrific news!!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow I wish I had had that long. Enjoy it!

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTwo*True:
    Yay!! I'd forgive the boss for being a little slow in return for getting 3 months paid ;-)

Oh I know. I'm so thrilled and feel completely blessed to get that much (what a sad statement about maternity leave in the US, huh?!).

Thank goodness it wasn't the other ways around and he forgot to tell me all that time when they weren't giving me that. I probably would have cried. 

I will say that it is just one more example about how much boss is overstretching himself to the point of forgetting things. He's one of those guys who has to have his hand on EVERYTHING, and more and more lately my coworker and I have notice details suffering for it.

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Paid?  That is awesome!!! YAY!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • holy crap, 3 months paid?!? Thats awesome!!!! i'm psyched for you!
  • Hooray for 3 months paid leave!!!
  • imageMeegs10.13.06:

Oh I know. I'm so thrilled and feel completely blessed to get that much (what a sad statement about maternity leave in the US, huh?!).

So true! C's company is owned by a European company, and she works with many people who are from different countries in the EU...the leave that they have been able to take back home makes the FMLA 12 wks unpaid sound like a joke!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • PAID maternity leave? That is AWESOME!! Congrats!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Congrats! I'm sure you're relieved to know!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"