South Jersey Babies

H1N1 Shot

Hi everyone.  I'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone has gotten the H1N1 flu shot.  I've decided to get it and my OB office does not have it yet and it is nowhere to be found.

Re: H1N1 Shot

• I got it about 3 weeks ago when my county was giving them out..Check your county and townships websites..They should have a schedule posted or it should atleast give you an idea of when they will become availible again
  • I went to Burlington County Health Dept 2 weeks ago. I stood in line for 4 1/2 hours in the cold but I got it. They were doing it for 3 weeks on Fridays. They should be doing it tomorrow 2-4 pm. I got there at 12:30 to get in line and was #460. You should look into it on the web. They did have the preservative free shots.
  • Loading the player...
  • got it in camden clinic absolutely no wait - check the county websites they had more up to date info than the flu.gov site

my ob just got some in but they did said it was limited qty - however I had already gotten it 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I'm going to try to get the H1N1 shot today at the Deptford Walmart.  The shot is $15.  Here's a list of the Walmarts the shots are available today.  Good luck!

https://flushotsusa.walmart.com/locator.aspx?s=nj

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"