Philadelphia Babies
Options

3D Ultrasound facilities?

I'm visiting my parents in South Jersey over Thanksgiving and I'd like to have a 3D ultrasound done then, so they can be there for it.  I live in Atlanta, so they haven't gotten the whole experience.  Can anyone recommend a place in either SJ, Delaware, or even southern parts of Philly?  The only ones I saw are up in Reading and I'd rather not drive that far on a holiday weekend.

TIA...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3D Ultrasound facilities?

• Options

Girls I work with went to a place called womb with view....they all live in SJ so it's gotta be around there somewhere.

• Options

Based on a lot of glowing recommendations, I scheduled my 3D u/s @ Innerview ultrasound in Malvern. Everyone I have spoken to says that they are amazing. Can't wait for my appt on 12/12. Here is the link to their website:

https://www.innerviewultrasound.com/

Best of luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks, for the suggestions!  I'll check these both, I'm just hoping they will be open during the holiday week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There's one in Chalfont - used to be called Womb With a View - now it's Baby's First Peak.
  • Options
    I went to Innerview, as well and it was great!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I went to Womb with a View and loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageally2158:

Girls I work with went to a place called womb with view....they all live in SJ so it's gotta be around there somewhere.

Womb with a View is in Cherry Hill, NJ.  I went there and loved it.  Here is the website - www.wombwithaview.com

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    another south jersey option is Bellyssimo 4D in Egg Harbor Township.  Fantastic!   www.bellyssimo4d.net Have fun!!!
  • Options
    There is a place in Doylestown, PA called Bond with Me.  Their website is www.bondwithme3d.com  It's really nice there...spa-like!  They are the only place in the area that is actually run by professional ultrasound techs.  They only have board certified people doing the ultrasounds. 
  • Options

Bond with Me in Doylestown, PA is a step above when it comes to 3D studios!  My whole familly went with my sister and her husband two weeks ago.  The girls were very nice there and educated in what they were looking at.  My sister said she felt in good hands and wants to go back again.  They were very accomodating for my little nephew who ran around playing the whole time.  My sister came home with awesome pictures, a color collage of pictures and the cutest music video presentation of the baby.....one like I have never seen before!  If you want your money's worth when it comes to getting a 3D ultrasound, go the extra mile to Bond with Me....I know I will with my next pregnancy!  Yes   www.bondwithme3d.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"