Trouble TTC

seeing an RE 12/11

It took 3 months to get in, but supposedly he has one of the highest success rates in the country!  So my DH and I have still been trying very hard (to hopefully avoid some out of pocket appointment costs), and today on CD 23 I start to spot very lightly first a little pink, and then a little darker and now nothing... after two years, I am tired of getting my hopes up, but I can't remember a time when I was possibly starting implantation bleeding at the "right" time... any thoughts and suggestions.  Could this possibly be it?

Re: seeing an RE 12/11

• I would take a pregnancy test. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds promising, but I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up. Give yourself a few more days and test.  Just remember this, if it doesn't happen this time, you are already taking the next step in the process--going to an RE--and that's all you can do.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it's IP bleeding, Good Luck!
    TTC for 3.5 Years Abdominal Myomectomy 1/2009 7 IUI/w Follistim All BFN IVF scheduled for 10/2011 Not giving up on my dream of being a Mom
  • I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up... I'd wait a bit longer, then test.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"