Alabama Babies

y'all will be proud of me..........

I wasn't going to get the Christmas decor out, b/c either way we won't be home for Christmas and it's a lot of work, esp for me now!!!

Well, DH wants to do it.  So he said he would get it all out and help me and help me take it down when we return from whatever bowl game.

I agreed as that makes it MUCH easier.

So we are putting up Christmas decor next wknd after my parents leave Stick out tongue

Re: y'all will be proud of me..........

• Yay!!! I LOVE Christmas decorations!!!
  • Well good :)  No matter whether you are there or not during the actual day it's still a pick me up to see the decorations :)  And when the hubby helps it just makes it all the more better. 

Wes is getting ours down Saturday so I can sort through them, and then I am putting them up the day after Thanksgiving.  

• Loading the player...
  • I'm proud and jealous! We've decided to put up decorations earlier this year but I seriously doubt it'll be the day after T'giving?
  • I want to decorate for Christmas so badly too.. and I almost always am one of those "respect the turkey" kind of people.

I think we are going to decorate my inlaw's house over thanksgiving weekend and then will decorate our house when we get back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• My mom bought us a brand new beautiful Christmas tree for our Housewarming present, and I couldn't wait to put it up. So Sunday we put it up and fluffed it, and Monday I put the ornaments on. lol.  I will probably have the rest of my decorations out by Friday. haha.  However, noone will even see my house again until after Thanksgiving so it's just here for mine and DH enjoyment. It really made our new house feel like our home!
  • whooo hoooo!!  That's great!!  You DH is getting into the holiday spirit, especially with the LO on the way. 
  • Lydia, we always "respect the turkey".  No one in our families has ever put out Christmas decor until after T'giving.

and yep, I think DH is just wanting to do it b/c the anticipation of the LO - of course everything will be different next year!!!

• Yayyyy!!  I had a feeling you wouldn't be as okay with not decorating as you led on. :-)  Yay for a helpful DH!
  • You would not believe how many homes around here are already decorated...and a local radio station has been playing Christmas music for almost a month now. I guess B'ham gets into the spirit super early!
  • Yea!  I am proud of you...no Katie Scrooge Wink

We're probably going to get stuff down tomorrow since I'm off work and we'll be traveling next week.   Then the Iron Bowl next Friday and my maternity pics next Saturday! Its the first year I haven't "respected the turkey" but I can't imagine trying to get it all done next Sunday!

• imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

Yea!  I am proud of you...no Katie Scrooge Wink

I wasn't necessarily Scrooge, LOL.  I just hate putting all that out when we're not here much to enjoy it.  It's a lot of work, but when Brad said he'd get everything down and help, well then I didn't mind as much Stick out tongue

• imageaubie96:
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

I wasn't necessarily Scrooge, LOL.  I just hate putting all that out when we're not here much to enjoy it.  It's a lot of work, but when Brad said he'd get everything down and help, well then I didn't mind as much Stick out tongue

You know I was messing with you!

• imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    imageaubie96:
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

You know I was messing with you!

well duh, I know you better than that!!!  Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"