Illinois Babies
Options

In Home Naperville Daycare?

Hi!

Does anyone have any recommendations for in home daycare in Naperville?

TIA!

Kristen

Re: In Home Naperville Daycare?

• Options

Hi,

Not sure where you're at in Naperville, but I was looking to start in home care after I had my own in April.  I'm in Woodridge which, depending where you are, is not all that far.

Let me know what you think.

Jenn

• Options
    I have a 6 week old son and I am looking to care for another baby in my home in Bolingbrook.  I've cared for multiple infants at once before and I think it would be nice to have a child around my son's age so they can play together as they get older.  My email is lillrdmandy@yahoo.com
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD goes to an in home daycare in Aurora, closer to the outlets malls.  I know she has openings so if you are interested, I can give you her information. 
  • Options

Hi Jenn -

I live in Darien and was looking for someone to look after my little guy when I go back to work.  Can you tell me a little more about yourself?

chrissy 

• Options
    Hi Jenn, I work in Woodridge and am expecting in April. I may be interested in inhome childcare as well. Keep me updated in the next couple months if you decide to move forward with this business. Thanks! Kim
  • Options

Hi Chrissy~

So sorry that I have not replied to you before now.  I forgot that I had posted something on this website.  If you are still interested in talking about child care for you little guy, I would be interested in hearing from you.  Here's my personal email in case you are still interested: podgorteahces@yahoo.com.

Real quickly, I have been working with children my entire life and for the past year, I've worked with all ages from infant to 12 years old in a daycare center.  Prior to this job, I was a 7th grade teacher.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jenn

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"