Los Angeles Babies
Options

Maternity Shopping in person

I am guessing that I'll have to do a fair amount of maternity shopping online, since I'm short.  But my Mom will be in town, and I'd like us to do some shopping together.  In L.A. (really, we live in the Valley, but will drive), where do people go to buy maternity clothes?  I have no idea where to start!  Thanks in advance!

Re: Maternity Shopping in person

• Options

There is a really nice store "A Pea in the Pod" in the Fashion Square Mall in Sherman Oaks (the valley). They have great clothes, but it is pretty pricey. Target also has a maternity section, but I like H&M's maternal clothes the best - they look good for very reasonable prices - Not all H&Ms here in LA have maternity sections, but the one in Glendale, "American" mall should have a materity clothes. Good luck!! an have fun!

Mia

• Options
    There is Destination Maternity in the Glendale Galleria (Target side) that has both Pea in the Pod (expensive) and Modern Maternity (cheap/good) in the back half of store.  Gap Kids in the galleria also has maternity but only short sizes online.  Target, Sears, JC Penny all have mat sections too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should def go to One Hot Mama, they are located at 12265 Ventura Blvd. Totally cute and unique. Mention the Bump and get a cool discount. Just went there last week with a friend. FABULOUS!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"