New York Babies

Staten Island Pediatrician Rec??

Anyone (preferably without long wait times, I know that's asking for a lot though lol) ?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Staten Island Pediatrician Rec??

• Let me know if you find someone you like, im in SI too. I love my doctor that will deliver for us- Dr. Mary Spinelli. She is wonderful!
  • Dr. McCarthy on Richmond Rd across from Hillside Deli.  They are wonderful.  P.A. Bruno is fabulous.

• Loading the player...
  • I love Island Heights Pediatrics. they have an office in SI , Brooklyn and Jersey.
  • I Love Island Heights Pediatrics .. I have seen every doctor with the practice and they all seem to be very straight forward and nice... I have never waited very long in the office and they have gotten me in everytime without a problem for sick visits..Their office staff is also very nice and helpful. Dr. Mary Spinelli is my Doctor too and she had recommended them. 
  • hey LovinTim, I just wanted to say hi! I haven't seen you since the knot, congrats!
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • we use maryann edghill with SIPP.  we love her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"