Trouble TTC

Anyone TTC at age 33? Please no flames...

I am trying for my 2nd....TTC was easier with my first child

Re: Anyone TTC at age 33? Please no flames...

• 1. how long have you been TTC?

2. What do you mean it was easier?  You got KU faster?

• I am trying for #2 at age 34 1/2! ::gasp::

I got KU with DD the 2nd month off BCP. We are in our 3rd month TTC now, so already it has taken longer.

• Loading the player...
  • I just turned 36 and i am on my 12th cycle and just miscarried two days ago i have three other chiledren never had to try at all my youngest is 7 so i was 29 it was a lot easier.
  • are you insinuating it's harder to get pregnant when you are 33, merely because of your age?  Confused
  • I have been reading a great book, "How to get Pregnant" by Dr. Sherman Silber...he says it gets harder in your thirties...

Anyway, I'm just paranoid...I got pregnant with my first 2 wks after going off BCP

I've only been trying for 2 months so I am just anxiety ridden which is the worst thing for trying to get pregnant

Next month it'll be BD every other day, AF arrived today...fun

• imageMiss.Modular:
    are you insinuating it's harder to get pregnant when you are 33, merely because of your age?  Confused

Mod- What you doin' here? Surprise

Yes, it is harder the older you get.

NFT.

YWIA.

• I'm 29 and my husband is 32. We are just starting to try this month. We know it might take longer because of our age. Its why we moved it up. Plus I have had 2 kidney transplants and have a 15-20% fertility rate. The other reason we moved it up. Good Luck to you! 
  • I am currently 33 and we conceived on our first try with this little one (our second).  I was 29 when we conceived our first son and that actually took two months of trying.  Good luck.
  • I'm 28 and having trouble!  We conceived after 6 months off bc, but that ended in a m/c.  It's been 14 months and still no luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 34 and am 6 weeks along with our first.  We started trying in April, so it took us 6 months.  Relax and enjoy the process of trying.
  • imageRosiepooh:
    I'm 29 and my husband is 32. We are just starting to try this month. We know it might take longer because of our age. Its why we moved it up. Plus I have had 2 kidney transplants and have a 15-20% fertility rate. The other reason we moved it up. Good Luck to you! 

Wow, two kidney transplants. I am a Nephrology Nurse Practitioner and love working with patient status post kidney transplant. Just wanted to say goodluck on your TTC journey.

Expecting our 16 year Dating Anniversary baby on 11/11/11! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Good luck to you!  I wish you all the success in the world!  I bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility and found it really insightful.  However...I have also had a couple of girlfriends have good luck with what I like to call the 30 day plan.  All you do is have sex everyday for 30 days.  If you are ovulating each month, you won't miss that short window of time on this plan. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"