South Jersey Babies
Options

Hospitals

Hi all!  I'm new to the area and to the board, of course.  I am trying to find a new OB/GYN and was hoping to look based on which hospital I would go to once we have a baby.  I live in the Glassboro area and am looking at Kennedy in Turnersville or SJH MaternityCare Center in Elmer.  I was hoping some of you might have reviews of these two to help me get an idea of which would be the better choice.

Thanks!

Re: Hospitals

• Options
    I go to Elmwood OBGYN (near Booth Radiology in Woodbury) and I love all of them there. They were fabulous throughout my pregnancy (high bp/pre-e). I delivered at Underwood but I'm pretty sure some of them deliver at Elmer too. I know the one doctor who retired from there used to deliver at Elmer so it's worth googling or calling about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm not much help because the docs that I know of deliver out of Virtua or Shore Memorial, buuuuuuut I just wanted to say WELCOME!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!  I will definitely look into Elmwood!
  • Options
    For what it's worth I really didn't like Elmwood docs esp Dr Vega....  I really don't think I'd want to go thru pregnancy with them.  My OBGYN is in Voorhees though so it's prob like 25 min from you.  It's called Garden State they have a website.  They do all the ultra sounds and non stress tests etc right in the office so you don't have to drive all over and they are open til 8 pm so you don't have to miss wk for appts. 
  • Options

Hi Panda,

I'd like to deliver at Virtua in Voorhees.  Do you have any good Doc recomendations?

• Options
    I go to Cherry Hill OBGYN (they are off of Fellowship Rd in Mount Laurel, NJ) and all of the doctors and the midwife are great.  They do all of the testing and ultrasounds in the office, which is very convenient.
  • Options
    Cooper of course is superlative Virtua is good But PLEASE PLEASE No Underwood Hospital Ask around..ypouull hear the horror tales
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"